We are allowing access to our FACTION Beta Release this week. If you would like to kick the tires then submit a request at the FuseSoft Security Website.. We are allowing just the first 50 requests access to the beta and then rolling out to more people over the next couple of weeks. If your not sure you’re ready for the beta but what to see what we have to offer then you can fill out the same form but just state that you would like to see a demo instead of being included in the Beta release.
Keep in mind there will be bugs as this is our first release to the public. We will be posting installation instructions and tutorials over the next few days so subscribe to our twitter page to stay up to date and for you to post issues and/or enhancements.
With this release you will have access to our entire FACTION platform that includes the following features:
- Assessment Collaboration
- Vulnerability Management and Tracking
- Assessment Assignment and Scheduling
- REST and Python Integration API’s
- FACTION Social Network (incubating early release)
- BurpSuite Integration
- Command Line API that integrates WebInspect, Accunetix, AppSpider, and BurpSuite
- Graphical Metrics
- Report Designer/Generator